The International Journal of Forensic Psychotherapy
The first issue of the IAFP's International Journal of Forensic Psychotherapy, published by Phoenix Publishing House, will be released in July 2019. A subscription to the journal is automatically provided as part of IAFP membership. If you are not an IAFP member, you can subscribe to the journal here.
The launch of the International Journal of Forensic Psychotherapy took place at the IPA Congress, on Friday 26th July 2019.
Obtaining access to the IJFP
For existing IAFP members
Online Access: to access the content of this journal please go to https://www.ingentaconnect.com/ and register (or log in if you are already registered with Ingenta Connect). Once registered please go to My Profile / Subscriptions & orders / View current subscriptions / Add / INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FORENSIC PSYCHOTHERAPY, Phoenix Publishing House, ISSN 2632-0118. Access will be activated within 48 hours
Hardcopies: to receive a hard copy of the journal, please provide your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an IAFP member, which offers an annual subscription to the IJFP journal.
Aims & Scope
1. A newly established journal bringing together the interests of all professionals bringing psychoanalytically underpinned understanding of their work with people suffering from difficulties involving violence and paraphilias.
2. An international journal with wide-ranging, peer-reviewed contributions in the field of forensic psychotherapy from around the world.
3. An innovative journal, critically reviewing and discussing developments in clinical practice, theory, and research.
4. An informative journal that aims to contribute to policy making, influence practice, and encourage interdisciplinary collaboration across continents.
5. A lively journal that encourages articles from the arts and current affairs, reflecting aspects of the world of forensic psychotherapy.